Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Inspire, Instill, Ignite: Be an Example in 2014

In December 2013 I took time to review the past year and set personal and business goals for 2014.  I soon discovered 3 simple words that would become my inspiration for 2014.

Many times as entrepreneurs we try to separate our personal life from our business life.  I've learned over the last 10 years this is virtually impossible.  Whether you are a solopreneur, mompreneur, or entrepreneur with a large staff, embrace the gift that comes with entrepreneurship, melting your two worlds together.  Use this gift to leverage the opportunities that arise to better yourself and those around you.

Because of this I have decided to find ways to:

  1. INSPIRE Others to be Better
  2. INSTILL Values in Others that I Display, and
  3. IGNITE in Others a Passion for Excellence
By doing this one can not only improve who they are personally, but also improve how they handle customers, and this allows for building strong relationships.

What will you do in 2014 to be a better person, better business owner, and better member of your community?

No comments:

Post a Comment