Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Top 5 Repinned Pins In Pinterest

(Say that title fast 5 times)

***This post originally appeared in my other blog (mymommyblog2.blogspot.com).***

I thought it would be fun to take a moment and see what pins on Pinterest have been the most popular of all my 2,014 Pins.  I didn't join the world of Pinterest until mid-March 2013, and I admit that I am "mildly" addicted.


  1. Board: JMB Designs, LLC Web Design & Marketing
    Copyright belongs to original owner


    Music/Internet related graphic  Sometimes people just want to read something that makes them smile and is light-hearted. This is my most repinned pin and most of those pinners did so within hours of this pin being added to my company board.



  2. Board: Ideas for a Suburban Garden


    Copyright belongs to original owner
    Companion Planting Strawberries This popular pin surprised me.  I pinned it after I bought strawberry seeds for my oldest daughter.  I thought it would be a great way to start learning about container gardening.  I had also taken an interest in growing green peppers, and I wanted to know how compatible the two seeds are if grown together.  The website I pinned is full of great information.





  3. Board: Why I Love the West Coast


    Copyright belongs to original owner
    132 Things to Do in Sacramento  I was raised on the West Coast of the United States and still love it after being away for almost 20 years.  I lived most of the time in Sacramento and found this great page on tripadvisor's website.  This pin gets repinned just about every day.





  4. Board: Wheat Free, Corn Free, Soy Free Cooking


    Copyright belongs to original owner
    Cooking & Baking Gluten-Free: Xanthum Gum Substitutes This pin takes you to a great website with Gluten-Free cooking and baking tips.  The specific page I pinned discusses substitutes for xanthum gum, a popular ingredient used in GF baking.  My daughter has a corn allergy and xanthum gum is derived from corn so I wanted to learn if I could substitute that ingredient in my baking. You can!  This website explains how.
  5. Board: Kid's Hair Styles


    Copyright belongs to original owner
    Beads, Braids and Beyond: Updo Hairstyle I have 2 girls and I am always looking for cute hairstyles.  This updo is the 5th most popular pin of all my pins.  I have several pins from this website.  They have great photos and tutorials for doing various hairstyles.















  6. PSSST!  Look Down.  Don't forget to pin this page.

2 comments:

  1. Karthik, thank you for checking out my blog. I have found Pinterest a great place for instant engagement with others and I am always surprised what pins attract the most attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Shambi....Pinterest is a great social media for business promotions as well as help to generate the leads to our business.In feature,Pinterest should play an important role in social media marketing.
    Web Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete