Years ago I worked for a company that used Zig Ziglar training to train sales staff. I never forgot the lessons learned from that training. I wanted to share 10 jewels from a great motivational speaker and salesman, Zig Ziglar.
- "Remember that failure is an event, not a person."
- "It's not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts."
- "You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want."
- "Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis."
- "People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons."
- "Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days."
- "A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could."
- "When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there."
- "Never judge the day by the weather."
- "If you can dream it, you can achieve it."
(photo copyright of original owner)